North Love Christian School
The people of North Love Baptist Church voted in November 1972 to start a Christian School, kindergarten through the eighth grade. The school now has a complete curriculum for kindergarten through twelfth grade.
North Love Christian School has been established for the purpose of giving our children a quality Christian education in a Christian atmosphere. It will reinforce and complement the training received in the home and local church through strengthening the qualities that are found through the family and church:
- Strengthening the character of the students to grow and honor God
- Teaching students the importance of developing a personnal relationship with the LORD
- Focussing on the expedient need of a close relationship between the student, his parents, the school, and the local church.
Romans 8:29 states clearly that God’s purpose for redeemed man is that he be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. This is also the main purpose of North Love Christian School.
One desire of the school is to help parents to “Train up a child in the way he should go.” (Proverbs 22:6) We desire to be an extension of a Christian home in teaching and training young lives to love God with all their heart, and with all their soul, and with all their might. This command is given to parents in Deuteronomy 6:5-7.
The goals of the school are not to reform but to train young lives in the areas of self discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, good citizenship, honesty, hard work, and respect for authority – whether it be governmental (Romans 13:1-3), parental (Ephesians 6:1-3), pastoral (Hebrews 13:17), or scriptural (II Timothy 3:16-17).
Meeting at 9:45 a.m. every Sunday morning, you will find a class for all ages and interests in the Sunday School program of North Love Baptist Church.
Nurseries are provided for all services
- 2 year olds
- 3 year olds
- 4 year olds
- 1st-2nd Grade - boys / girls
- 3rd-4th Grade – boys / girls
- 5th – 6th Grade – boys / girls
- Jr. High Boys and Girls classes
- Sr. High Boys and Girls classes
- College and Career
- Young Married Couples Class
- Reformer’s Unanimous – men’s / women’s
- Pastor’s Class
- Jolly 60’s
- Specialized Short Courses – Love and Respect / Growing in Grace
- Overcomer’s Class